Our client is a service provider in the areas of Research, Enterprise and Workforce Management Training across Nigeria and West Africa. The Organisation has a Vision, “To be the leading institute for enterprise and management training and education in Africa” and a mission “To institute and promote a continuous research-based approach to enterprise and management education leveraging appropriate technology and best practices.”
- Ensure the attainment of the company’s business objectives by effective management and efficient coordination of the operations of the organisation.
- Give overall direction and leadership towards achievement of the vision, and mission of the organisation
- Responsible for the implementation of policies set by the Board of Directors as well as the achievement of annual goals and objectives of the organisation
- Heads of Schools and Institutes
- Head, External Resources Management
- Head, Business Development
- Head Research
- Chairman / Board
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implements the strategic goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ensures that business operations and programs conform to the policies of the Board of Directors.
- Leads curriculum development, research, business development, and key accounts management initiatives
- Initiates and drives strategic alliances with local and international organizations.
- Recommends yearly budget for group board approval and prudently manages the company’s resources within budget guidelines.
- Effectively manages the human resources of the organization according to cognizable policies and procedures that fully conform to relevant laws and regulations.
- Assures that the organization’s mission, programs are consistently presented in a strong & positive image amongst relevant stakeholders.
- Maintains the organization’s fiscal viability and oversees business development initiatives at a high level.
- Oversees the design, marketing, promotion, delivery, and quality of programs of the organization.
- Sets standards and expectations for leadership and other key positions.
- Organizational Learning, knowledge management, Research, Training and Consulting
- Business generation and development
- Financial management
Qualifications & Experience:
- A good first with a relevant professional qualification from reputable institutions
- A post-graduate degree from a reputable university in finance/business management is mandatory. A doctorate degree will be an added advantage.
- 15 years experience (at least 5 at senior managerial level) either in consulting, research, training, banking/finance.
Qualified candidates should send their profile and CV, with a two-page summary of understanding of the global/local research and training industry to: email@example.com